REVIEW: L.A GIRLS PIGMENT GLOSS MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK

HI! HI! HI!
So sorry for once again dissapear!! I just moved so these past months have been sooo hectic! My house currently doesnt have any wi-fi so im so sorry for this ugly&messy post!!
ANYWAAAAY!
Recently, I just bought new liquid lipstick, its (as you can see by the title) the L.A Girl Matte Liquid Lipstick.
And I thought I would give you my honest opinion.
So this particular liquid lipstick have many shades but the one i am reviewim-ing today is only 1 shade which called 'Fleur'

The colour itself is very very pretty, it is a nude-peachy colour and it matches very well with my skin tone.
The price itself isnt pricey at all, its between IDR 75k - 85k.
♡ Swatch:


Lets continue to the pro and cons of this product.
Pro:
○ Pigmented!
○ Stays pretty long!
Cons:
○ Does not moisturizing, even if you dont have dry lips, it dries out your lips!
○ It makes it look like your lips is so cracky(?)
○ A bit transferable
○ It smells like rubber
○ Sticky on your lips!
This is pure my honest opinion! For me, this product is a NO. I would not purchase this again.
Dont expect too much from a product with a low price, and no, I dont mean ALL products with low prices are BAD. its just some of them arent so great! (the formula). if you really love makeup like I do, sometimes you just gotta invest your money to a good liquid lipstick!
Thank you so much for reading my blog post! So sorry again for the messy post!!
I try to be on schedule and post every friday ♡
Thanks for reading and see ya on the next post!! - xo <3 vio

Comments

Popular Posts