FALL/WINTER OUTFIT IDEAS/LOOKBOOK

Follow my bloglovin' here!!


Hello, beauties! <3
I hope you all enjoying this week so far! (TGIF, right?!) I am so thrilled to say that this is my 1st ever fashion blog-post, and I couldn't be happier! I've been wanting to write a fashion blog-post, but I didn't have the perfect place to take the picture, and right now I'm so thankful that my bedroom is pretty convenient and appropriate enough to become my "photo studio" haha, the lighting is pretty great esp when it's morning and the space is enough for me to take pictures even though it's small!
This blog post is going to be a lil different, since I'm trying a new style for fashion post, so basically I'm going to share (of course) my Outfit Ideas picture only. No explanation or anything, just because there's nothing to explain really!



Outfit #1

Outfit #2

Outfit #3

Outfit #4

Outfit #5

Outfit #6

I hope you like this blog post! You can always change up the top or bottom a bit, depends on your style and preference! Sorry if the pictures and my pose are still suck! haha im learning! (Anyway please don't mind the fact that in all of the pictures my head is looking to the right! lmaoo idk why) But it was a lot of fun for me, I can't wait to do more fashion blog post in the future! <3 Thank you for reading and don't forget to catch me on my instagram @violawin.23 :) see ya!

Comments

Popular Posts