BEAUTY HAUL.

Hello everybody! Welcome to another blog post <3 One of my favorite blog post/videos is a haul, and since I never done a haul and just got back out of country a month ago, I'd been shopping there and I thought I'd share them with you! :)
Disclaimer: I do not in any way mean to brag or show off. Just simply wanted to share the things I got with you

Been dying to buy a setting spray for a while now and when I was there I saw this one and I decided to buy them just to try it out because I found so many great reviews on this setting spray!

 A pretty nude pink lip gloss! If you didn't know I used it once and immediately OBSESSED!!! It smells like milk and the lip gloss looks really nice and the colour is very pretty ! I honestly recommend this lip gloss

 So many people said good things about this primer, said this is the dupe for benefit POREfessional and I decided to buy them and try it myself. It was okay so far, I didnt know if it really does blur my pores but yeah it's still good! it goes very smoothly on my skin

 I decided to buy an eyeliner just because my old one was missing lol 

 Yay for new mascara, been needing a new good mascara for a while because my old one always smudges on my eyes at the end of the day like crazy and I look like I have a panda eyes. Haven't tried this one though

 A new beauty blender because my old one was ruined and ugly

 Of course I had to buy a new eyeshadow palette....... ;))))

 This was actually given to me but I thought I include them hoho

 If you didn't know already this is my favorite body lotion so far and I bought it again!! This is my 2nd bottle

 So many people say great things about this petroleum jelly and I just had to buy them!!
Plus it ain't expensive though

 Dry shampoo because it's essentials right?!
If you know me, you know that I ain't blessed with a moist lips. My lips are VERY chapped and dry. I've bought lots of lip balm but they didn't work so I decided to try this one and so far it works great!!

SO, this is the end of my blogpost, so sorry if it's not that good and messy and all over the place, though! (Sorry if there's any grammar mistake too) But thank you for reading and I hope you like them as much as I do and see you next week,

Comments

Popular Posts