#StyleAisle: MY 5 WARDROBE ESSENTIALS.


Hiiii everybody! Welcome to Style Aisle, a segment where I show you all things about fashion, whether it is my outfit ideas, outfit of the week/day, how to, etc. I've posted the first Style Aisle last week and I just thought I am lacking some fashion content on this blog and so I decided this week I am going to post/do another #StyleAisle and this week I'll be showing you my 5 wardrobe essentials. 
(Disclaimer: this is MY wardrobe essentials, this is what I need in my closet and what I "THINK" everybody should also have in their closet! :) )











1. A plain black shirt/V-neck
One of my 'must' piece to have because nothing can go wrong with a simple, plain black tee, right? you can always match it up with anything! (and still look good and put together)

2. A stripe/plain jegging
Stripe or plain, you choose whatever colour you like, jegging is a must!!! It elongate your legs so you look like you have a skinny, long legs and you also immediately look taller!

3. A nude or black or white jacket/ bomber jacket
This is just a way to spice up your outfit a bit! Just throw on a casual bomber jacket and voila!

4. A plain black cullote
I think cullote is not everybody's style and not everyone likes em, but I personally do, it gives you that youth, casual style, not too-formal, because as much as jegging is also essentials, jegging can also make your legs feel super tight. And with cullote, you can look stylish and still comfotable without having your legs feeling super tight.

5. A high-waisted short
This is also a must!!!! High-waisted short is amazing also if you want that 'elongate'/looking taller-illusion! And what I have is a dark-denim high-waisted but you can go with anything, black, white, patterned, etc!


That's it for #StyleAisle today! I hope you enjoy them and like them and look forward for next week's post! :) Thank you for continue reading and supporting my blog and see ya,

Comments

Popular Posts