DISAPPOINTING PRODUCTS.


Hiiii everyone! Welcome back to a new blog post!
Today i want to talk about a "disappointing" product which means a product that (obviously) disappointing for me and just didnt work for me.
And that, my friend, is Maybelline 'The Falsies' Mascara.


 I KNOW!!!!! HOW COULD I SAY THIS PRODUCT IS DISAPPOINTING WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT?! *lol sorry for the caps*
Well, that's the thing.. Sometimes people talk about a product, and you just like "oh my goodness, this product is perfect! i'm going to buy it and use them like everyone since it worked on them." (because that's what happened with me) And so, I bought it, and I'm absolutely disappointed.

Why?

I dont know if it's the product itself or just my face and my eyes... but at the end of the day it always smudge!! :( sometimes, not even at the end of the day, but while i was still doing activity. man, i really had high hopes for this product because it also said "waterproof mascara".

So yeah, at first I was like.. alright, i'm just going to continue use them and just bare with them because i like it, it did make my eyelashes looked longer and maybe its just me or whatever.. (+ you know that I LOVE maybelline!)  But, i couldn't take it anymore so I had to not use it anymore.
I mean, overall it's great but it's still very disappointing at least for me. Because everytime I used it, at the end (or in the middle of the day) I always left with a black ugly smudge underneath my eyes.

Maybe it was my eyes, maybe it wasn't.
And I'd like to purchase another maybelline mascara and try them, but I'd definitely not repurchase this particular mascara.

Well, that's it for today's blog post! A little disclaimer though, not by any mean do I say that this product or the company is bad/producing a bad product! Every product works differently on others, I can say it's disappointing because I had tried them and it didn't work for me. Sooo, I hope you like and enjoy this post as much as I enjoy making them and see ya next time!

Comments

Popular Posts