REVIEW: Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA+++

Hi, beauties! Welcome back to my new blog-post! I haven't done a review in a long time, and now I'm very excited to review this new product that I recently purchased and give you my honest opinion about them!

As you can see from the title, yes, I'm reviewing Biore UV Aqua Rich! A little background story, I've heard soooo many good things about this product before I purchased it. And before this, I never wear sunscreen, never. And, yes, I know it's really not good for your skin especially when you're out on the sun, but I'm just lazy so I always just buy a bb cream/foundation with SPF in the formula so that I don't have to wear another layer of sunscreen. I guess the reason on why I also didn't wear sunscreen is because I hadn't found the right product yet. I didn't want to buy some sunscreen and then later ruined my face. I am pretty skeptical when it comes to beauty product especially skin care.
So when I heard about this product, at first I was like "hmm.. can it really work for me.." since everybody's skin are different, the skin reacts differently for everybody, some products (even the really good ones) may be don't fit with your skin, and vice versa.

But, because I also was very curious, I decided to just bought it anyway, I figured if the product didn't fit to my skin I could just give it to my mama (since she wears everything and somehow doesn't affect her skin). And I've been wearing it and testing it these past weeks!

So this is the product packaging....

This is what the product "look like"

On to the pros and cons.....

Pros:
(+) Cute Packaging, the color baby blue i guess kinda drawn me into the product (for me)
(+) You can take it anywhere (convenient)
(+) SPF 50+ PA+++
(+) You can use it not only on your face & neck, but also on your body.
(+) The formula is pretty great. It feels light on the face.
(+) It's waterproof
(I think it won't clog pores because the formula itself, (as i said) feels super light on the skin as if you don't apply anything)

Cons:
(-) A bit pricey for such a small packaging (for me personally though)
(-) I hate the smell of the product! It smells weird to me, I don't know how to describe the smell but i hate it.

Repurchase / not?
Totally repurchase!

Will I recommend it to a friend?
Definitely!


Thank you so much for reading this review, I hope it helps you if you feel like buying the product but not too sure! But, remember, everyone's skin reacts differently to a product! So some may work, some may not. :) See you on next week's post!

Comments

Popular Posts