BEST BODY BUTTER I'VE TRIED SO FAR.

Hi, beauties! Welcome to a new blog post! I've been searching for a body butter for a while because my skin is so dry, it's so dry that it makes the skin on my legs kinda look like a snake skin (lmao creepy and not over-exaggerate btw)! And you know your skin is dry when you scratch it, it leaves a white line on your skin. That's my skin.

So, I want to tell you a product that is "life-changing" IF you have a really dry skin like mine!

I went to The Body Shop the other day to look around for body butter, had no intention of buying any, because I have never seen their body butter and/or the review of their body butter. But the girl who works there came to me and said, "Hey, why don't you try our newest body butter? It's almond milk & honey, it's perfect for sensitive, dry skin." And I was like, "Hmm... really???" because a lot of product gives a lot of promises like "GREAT FOR DRY SKIN" but then it just didn't work and showed zero changes to my skin. But they have a 'for test' product and I tried it and it was OK, probably because I just tested it on the palm of my hand. But I decided to just try it and just praying it was worth the price, and....


I DID NOT REGRET IT.




Packaging wise it looks small to me, as if it'd last for only a couple months (because it's so small!). But it was worth every penny.


**I wish I have the before and after shoot of my skin, but I don't!! So sorry!

100% Vegetarian. 100% Cruely-free.


Price: $21.00 (but they are having a sale 42% off everything!! so it is now $12.18 on their site!) // IDR 229,000
Pro(s):
(+) Thick moisturizing body butter but it does NOT feel thick on the skin.
(+) Goes on the skin very smoothly
(+) You can feel the different in the morning. (When you wear it at night) Your skin just way smoother and moist.
(+) Cruelty-free.
(+) Smells really goood!


Con(s):

(-) None. THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZE BALLS.

Repurchase/Not?

YES.

Will I recommend it to a friend?

uhm... DUHH.

Alright! That leads me to the end of this post and that is all for my review! I hope this helps you and I highly recommend you to try out this product if you have a really dry skin like mine! It will change your skin like it does to my skin! (If you wear it everyday!) Remember every inch of your skin is important and you gotta take a good care of it!!! See you on the next post!


Comments

Popular Posts