#StyleAisle: MY FAVORITE MET GALA 2017 LOOKS.

Hi, beauties!! Welcome back to a new fashion post!! As you all know, a lot of people and celebrities attended Met Gala the other day, and if you didn't know Met Gala is a fundraising gala/event that take place in the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute in New York City. Each year they have a specific theme because each year it celebrates the theme of the Costume Institute exhibition.

The theme for this year was Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garçons: Art of the In-Between

And everyone looked absolutely in this year's gala! But here's some of my personal favorites of them all....

Zendaya. Totally slayed the dress with that hair&make up. Dress by: Dolce & Gabbana

Queen RiRi a.k.a Rihanna. Unique dress that was not easy to pull off, but she managed to look gorgeous in it?! Dress by:
Comme des Garcons

Gigi Hadid. Unique dress, I love how it's kind of your typical dress but it's also not at the same time (if you know what I mean) ? I love how the skirt was short on the right side and then the other side of the dress with a tulle fabric that just made the dress on a whole another level. (Plus, I am in LOVE with her hair & make up!) Dress by: Tommy Hilfiger

Cara Delevingne. Can I just say only she can pull off that hairstyle?! She looked so futuristic, man! and cool and gorgeous. Dress/suit by: Chanel.

Bella Hadid. Another one from the Hadid who totally slayed! I mean, look at that body-suit?! It's showing off her beautiful body and back and what can I say except she looked so good? Dress/Body-Suit by: Alexander Wang.

Karlie Kloss. Was it too simple for a Gala? YES. But boi did I like it! Karlie wasn't the only one who played it simple with her dress, but I love her look most because she just looked so sophisticated and rich and successful and personally she catched my attention. Dress by: Carolina Herrera.

Rita Ora. SHE LOOKED AMAZING!! Her dress was something else, that's for sure!! I'm running out of words to describe her and her dress. Just enjoy her beauty!  Dress by: Marchesa.

That's all for my post today! Thank you for reading my post and I hope you like them, see you on the next one!
Pictures credit: google/justjared

Comments

Popular Posts