BEAUTY FAVORITES.

Hi, hi! Welcome back to another blog post, beauties! Today I'm going to share with you a few of my favorite products from make-up, to skin care and even hair care and etc! It's not much, and I haven't done this favorites post in a while but these are the things I've been loving lately and some of them I can say are my all time favorite now.

 
 1. NYX Sculpt & Highlight
This eyebrow pencil is truly amazing! I love how there's a concealer on the other side and the pencil itself is just amazing and it makes drawing eyebrows much easier now. Even though it's a little bit more expensive than the regular NYX Eyebrow Pencil but it's better and worth it.

2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
Finally got the chance to try this baby since my old concealer ran out, and I have to say I see now why everyone loves this concealer! It's creamy and the coverage is great and this product is hands down amazing!

3. L.A Girl Orange Corrector Concealer
My skin is not at its best condition right now and I have some darkness on my face especially around my mouth and this concealer really helps conceal my darkness and the coverage is crazy WOW.

 4. Dove 3in1 Make-up Removing Foaming Cleanser
At first I bought this beause of the 'make-up removing' and I didn't have much expectation of this product, I was just curious and I love the packaging but wow this cleanser doesn't lie. It removes ALL. (well, maybe except the lip cream and it still leaves a bit of mascara on my eyelashes) I love this even though I only use this for when I wear heavy make-up.

5. Pantene 3-Minutes-Miracle Conditioner
This conditioner is amazing!! It smells soooo good and it really does make my hair so smooth especially now that I have a curly/wavy hair. I think I'm going to use this for a pretty long time.

6. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
This book is amazing!!! Just read it, it's basically like a biography-ish but better, I read the first few pages and I'm hooked! You can definitely learn a lot from this book especially if you want to be an entrepreneur, and just because the title is "#GIRLBOSS" doesn't mean only girls can read this, boys can too!! Definitely get your hands on this book asap!

Alright, hat's all for my favorites. I know it's not much but yea that's all the products that I really LOVE lately. I hope you enjoy and like this post as much as I enjoy making them! Thank you for reading my blog post and tune in next week for a new post!

Stay lovely,




Comments

Popular Posts