MAKE UP WITH ME. (MONOLID EYES) #1

I recently posted a make-up selfie on my instagram, and the post was actually meant for a chromatic make up competition and I really liked it so I decided to just post it here with the details of everything. 

I called this look, The less is more, pink-ish make up look.


Details:
Face:
♡ @maybelline baby skin primer
♡ @maybelline cc cream + @garnier bb cream
♡ @citycolor glowing complexion illuminating cream
♡ @rimmel stay matte translucent powder
♡ @catrice prime and fine contouring and highlight palette
♡ blush with no brand
♡ @citycolor spice me up eyeshadow palette, the white glittery shadow as highlight
@nyxcosmetics 'Dewy Finish' setting spray
Eyes:
♡ @citycolor pool side eyeshadow palette in 'Flamingo'
♡ the same blush with no brand
♡ @sleek au naturale eyeshadow palette in 'Taupe' for inner-corner highlight
♡ Catrice 3D lash mascara
Eyebrows:
♡ NYX sculpt and highlight brow contour in 'Espresso'
Lips:
♡ Vaseline petroleum jelly as moisturizer
♡ Catrice shine appeal fluid lipstick


I hope you like this look, I honestly just played with my make up because I got nothing to do and also I am not a pro so I'm sorry if you think this look is basic. But, thank you so much for reading this post and look out for a new post next week! 

Dewy you, girl 
(get it? dewy-you... do-you.. no? okay..)



Comments

Popular Posts