GET TO KNOW ME TAG

HEELLOOWWW BEAUTIES!
Sooo, today, I thought I want to do something quiet different, it's the GET TO KNOW ME TAAAAAG!
I'm going to answer some of questions that I found on other's people 'Get To Know Me' post/video (HEHE BCS IM SO ORIGINAL)
Anywaaaay, here it is!



1. Do you have a middle name?
I do! Guess what? My middle name is Viola! hehe

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
ENGLISH FOR SUREEEEE! and also Sociology (ironic bcs im not good with people nor socializing)!

3. What's your favorite drink?
Teaaaaaaa

4. What's you favorite song at the moment?
All of Justin Bieber's & Ariana Grande's song.
YAS #belieber #arianator

5. What would you name your children?
Is it just me, but I dont want to tell anyone what would I name my child. It's a secret, sorryyy hehe

6. Do you participate in any sports?
N to the AH, to the NO NO NO *meghan trainor's voice*

7. What's your favorite book?
I dont read book, but I would have to say 'The Hollow' Trilogy by Jessica Verday.

8. What's your favorite colour?
Currently red, but probably gonna change. I've been loving monochrome lately.

9. What's your favorite animal?
Puppy and hamster and bunnyy!

10. What's your favorite perfume?
'Love Spell' by Victoria Secret and 'The Key' by Justin Bieber

11. What's your favorite holiday?
uhm... obviously christmas?!?

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Well, you could say that, I actually just finished my Final Examination 2 weeks ago (I guess?) and right now just waiting for the graduation announcement. So yeah, wish me luckkk!!

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I have. But when I'm older Id love to go out and travel more to see all the beauty around the world. 😍

14. Do you speak any other languages?
Only Indonesian (Cause I'm Indonesian) and English :))) and a tad bit of Mandarin too, I guess??? (hehe)

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yep, I have an older brother and younger brother :)

16. What's your favorite store?
Wherever that has a good quality of stuffs, no need brand, Quality is number #1!!!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
McDonald, lol

18. Do you like school?
Well, to be completely honest I dont like school 100%, because there's just too much dramatic people at school sometimes. #noshade. But regardless, yea I love school! Meeting my friends, making memories with a really really FUN classmates (you know who you are ;) hehe)

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
rosiecheeks&freckles and Aspyn Ovard! :)

20. What's your favorite movie?
I honestly dont know, I like all movies that I think is good.

21. What are some of your favorite TV Shows?
Americas Next Top Model, Asias Next Top Model, Empire.

22. PC or Laptop?
Laptop? Just because it's more simple (???) #dontjudgeme


Soooo, thats all the question! I hope you enjoy reading this hehe and just, get to know me a bit more!
Thanks so much for continuing reading and supporting! I love you all beauties!
Sooo, just a little announcement, I'm trying to be more organized and serious about blogging so I will post once a week (EVERY FRIDAY) so make sure you dont miss it!
I will post on my instagram, everytime I post a new blog-post!
IG: @violawin.23
Don't forget to follow/check em! 
Once again, THANK YOUU SOOOO MUCH for reading, let me know what other post(s)/thing(s) do you want me to post/discuss and see ya on the next post! BYEEEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular Posts