HEATLESS BEACH CURLS/WAVES. ♡

Hi everyone! Long time no post!!
So today, I want to share with you something that I've recently done when I want to make my hair real nice (and when I have the time to do so) without damaging my hair!
As you can see on the title, yep, it is heatless. So, it doesnt involve any heat & doesnt damage your hair.

1. Wash you hair


2. While your hair is still wet, braid your hair.
Now, i'm giving (or suggesting) you with 2 options, either:
- Take your hair into small section and braid them like this:

Braid them all over your head until all your hair is braid in a small section.

- Or, split your hair into 2 big section and braid them like this:

3. Sleep on them!
Just.. go to sleep normally with your braids! ha :)

4. In the morning, do your regular morning routine
Do not take your braids off just yet. The longer you keep em, the longer they last and your hair will be more wave-y

5. Take your shower normally
Again, dont take off your braids. Just tie them so water wont get to them + DONT wash your hair!! :)

6. Done showering? Now you can take off your braids!
Voila!! After you take off your braids, you'll left with a beautiful beach wave!

7. (Optional) Spray your hair with sea salt or texture spray 
You can spray your hair with sea salt/texture spray and then scrunch your hair to give your wave hair more texture :)


YAY! Now, you have achieved your beautiful beach waves without having to damage your hair!! :)
Anyway, thank you so much for reading my post and I hope it helps you! If you ever try this, pleasee tag me on my instagram @violawin.23
See you on the next blog post!

xo 

Comments

Popular Posts