"Would You Rather..?" BEAUTY VERSION TAG.

Hello, everyone!
I am doing another TAG because it is so much fun, and I hope you like them as much as I do! haha <3

Questions

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Nice hair and no make-up!!

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Both really awful.. and I wish that kind off stuff will never happen! But.. my eyelashes are so thin and short and never really show anyway so I would rather have them fall out because nobody will notice anyway! lol

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
sephora, duh. in sephora there are tons of other make-up brands rather than just keep on buying 1 same brand over and over.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
lipgloss look!

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
geez, um.. i think obvious foundation line because i can still blend it anyway instead of overdone blush.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
I'd choose biker shorts, its better than MC Hammer pants, at least.

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Uhm, bad orange-y spray tan!

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair color, because in time I will get use to seeing the colour and so does other people and in time it will blend better with me and my skin! And also I can dye it back right away to other colour! bad haircut is not bad too, but the procees of waiting for the hair to grow is just too long (at least for me) lol

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter, because I don't use twitter anymore now anyway, soo...

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I'd rather give up using mascara! make-up brushes are so important omg

Yaaaas, that is my tag! I love doing these tags!! They are so fun and as always I hope you like them too. Thank you for reading today's post! Reach me on my instagram @violawin.23 and let me know what you think!! Thanks and see ya!

Don't forget to follow my bloglovin' here!!

Comments

Popular Posts