WINTER PLAYLIST '16.


Hi, beauties!! I've missed y'all, but now I'm back with a new post and today I'm going to share with you my Winter Playlist. These are the songs that I've been listening to and loving lately in the winter/december time.

1. Scott Helman - Bungalow

2. Disney's 'Moana' - How Far I'll Go

3. Mandy Moore (Disney's 'Tangled') - I See The Light

4. Daniela Andrade - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

5. Daniela Andrade - Let it Snow

6. Lucy Hale - Loved

7. The Paper Kites - Bloom

8. Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea

9. Freedom Fry - Shaky Ground

10. Lucy Hale - Nervous Girl
(very relatable btw)

11. Machine Gun Kelly - Bad Things (featuring Camilla Cabello)

12. Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back to Me Now

13. Ariana Grande - Santa Tell Me

14. Ariana Grande - 'Christmas & Chill' Album

15. Alicia Keys - Holy War

16. Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World

17. Justin Bieber - 'Under The Mistletoe' Album

Alright, that is my winter playlist! The songs are pretty much calming (though some of it are not) But anyway overall I think these songs are very very bomb and I definitely recommend you to listen to them! Thank you so much for reading and i hope you like them as much as I do, and tune in next friday for a new blog post! see ya,

Comments

Popular Posts