Get A Smooth Skin (+ Smell good)

Having a healthy, smooth skin, and taking care of your body is very important. If you didn't know, I have a chronic dry skin, I think it's genetic but also because when I was younger I didn't take care of my body. But now, thank goodness my skin is better, more supple and healthy. In this post, I want to share with you how I take care of my skin and also some tips for you girls who have dry skin! (If you have a normal-pretty moisturized skin, you still gotta take care of your skin!)






1. Use shower gel that contains honey in it, honey is proven to moisturize skin. Shower gel is also better than regular soap because shower gel tends to create a thin, invisible film on the skin that prevents eliminating too much moisture from the skin. Regular soap is more likely to leave your skin dry and hence.

2. Scrub your body once or twice a week. Get them dead cells off of your skin, girls!! (and boys, too if they want.)

3. Pat dry your body with towel!! Just like your face, your body needs to be pat dry rather than rubbing your body with towel. That way, your body doesn't lose its elasticity and it doesn't rub off the moisture that your shower gel provides your skin.

4. Use body lotion with the highest moisture level (Vaseline is one of the best moisturizer) OR use body butter because body butter usually has thicker moisture than regular body lotion. But it is important to use body lotion/butter whenever you're done taking a bath or shower.

5. Use body lotion/body butter at night!! This is something that my mom taught me ever since I was a little girl, actually. (I personally use body butter only at night since it's thicker) so at night when you sleep the body lotion/butter really sits and absorbs in your body and making your skin super smooth in the morning.
Your skin feels different when you put body lotion/butter at daytime and nighttime, because at daytime you're doing a lot of activity and in the nighttime you're just preparing to go to sleep.)

6. A BONUS: If you have a body lotion/butter that smells good, thats a plus because not only your skin is moisturized but you also will be smelling good!!

Alright, that is all for my tips and how you can get a smooth skin, but remember you gotta do it everyday to feel and see the result! I hope you found this post helpful and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy making and writing them. Thank you so much for reading and stay tuned next week for another post!


Stay smooth,

Comments

Popular Posts