Style Aisle: OUTFIT PARTY DIARY

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the new blog post, it's been a while since I posted something on this blog since I've been so busy with a lot of things lately and college, I am super excited for what's to come in a few months and I'm going to be more busy but here I am now! I'm going to try to be more consistent with my content and posting more since that's one of my 2017's goals.

Today I'm going to share with you my outfits from some of the occassions I went to, and this also can be an outfit idea if maybe you have a party or dinner to go to and you don't know what to wear! These outfits are pretty simple but classy at the same time.
I don't want to rant and keep you bored so let's just get into the outfits!







Thank you so much for reading and I hope you're inspired by this post and I hope you like and enjoy this post as much as I love making it! Stay tuned next week for a new post!

Love,



Comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by my blog!
Tell me what you think!
I appreciate your comments, thoughts, and suggestions!

Spread love, no hate :)
- V

Popular Posts