SKIN CARE ROUTINE 2017.

Make up is great, make up is art, it's your way of expressing who you are, or even who you want to be, that's totally up to you. But regardless of all that make up, I believe investing in your skin is the true KEY. The best foundation you can ever wear is your skin. Your skin is going to be with you for the rest of your life. And if right now your skin are flawless, PLEASE, please don't get full of it and forget or ignore your skin. I am not saying that your skin will be awful or anything, but it sometimes can come back to you. Learn from my experience, when I was in high school, I had a smooth, no pimple, no anything, normal skin. I was so happy with it and I thought I would never get any break out that I never wash my face properly or have a proper skin care. And when I graduate high school, BAM! somehow, someway, my face literally started to break out really bad, and at that times I kinda lost because I never had any break out when I was in high school, so I didn't know what products to use and/or what was good for my skin. So I started re-searching, and until today I am still trying to kinda make my face pretty smooth again, and now I'm never lazy to wash my face in the morning or at night. I learned my lesson, don't let this happen to you, prevent it from now if you can.


A good skin care is a must, for sure, you don't have to buy an expensive products, not all products work the same on every person, that's why you gotta do your research, and literally try products after products. (That's what I did) Because sometimes you don't always find a skin care that is good or suitable for your skin. The products that I use everyday are what works for my skin. 
(My skin type is kinda confusing right now, I have dry patches on my mouth areas and sometimes on my nose, but mostly my nose and forehead are oily and my cheeks are pretty normal.)


The best foundation you can wear is a glowing healthy skin, invest in your skin. It's going to represent you for a very long time. 

Thank you so much for reading and watching my skin care routine, sorry if the video is suck because I honestly don't know how to edit a video and yeah..... I hope you still enjoy, though! Stay tuned next week for another blog post!


Stay & be glowing,

Comments

Popular Posts