BACK TO SCHOOL/COLLEGE MAKEUP

You're spending all day at school/uni and you just wanna be comfy but at the same time look a bit presentable, you don't wanna cake on your face to heavy but you don't wanna be bare on school. Here I am showing you my back to school "make-up" and it is inspired by Pony's make up (She's too cute!)

First, clean face. And then, I did my skin care routine, after that put sunscreen (you can use any sunscreen that works on your skin) and then I use my Revlon Lip Crayon in the colour 110 Coquette for my lips and also on my cheeks, (and a little bit on my nose) for that natural color on my face. (You whatever brand or product that you like and that works for you!)
And then I just draw my eyebrows!


And that's it, very easy and simple, it only takes about 5 minutes and you're good to go! Thank you so much for reading this short and simple post, I hope you're inspired and good luck on your back to school!


Stay glowy,

Comments

Popular Posts