COLLEGE OUTFIT.

Picking an outfit is kind of hard. You have a bunch of clothes but still finding yourself thinking "Wow... I have no clothes."
Let me share with you my take on college outfit and how you can look stylish without taking too much time with such simple piece of clothes whether it's shirt, pants, jacket, etc.




maybe not this one...... especially if your university/school doesn't allow you to wear shorts. mine definitely not.
but I thought I'd put it on this post because I like this outfit, I thought I look pretty cute lol



Thank you for reading this post! I hope you are inspired by this and if you wanna look super stylish for school/college, you can. you do you. be extra! sometimes being extra is okay. I hope you stick around and I hope you come back next time I post a new blogpost!

Stay lovely,

Comments

Popular Posts